Again this school year, the P.T.A. will be utilizing the North Hills School District’s E-Link system to communicate with you about our PTA events and programs. The will be sent out via e-mail every Friday to anyone that has registered for the NHSD E-Link service. If you are not yet registered for NHSD E-Link service, here is how you do it:
- Go to the district website: NHSD.net
- Click on red the “Quick Links” button located page header
- Click the “Join E-Link” tab the top of Quick Links list
- Fill in your family e-mail addresses and required personal information.
- Select West View to assure that you receive your West View Weekly newsletter.
This electronic newsletter will cut down on the paper flyers that come home as well as keep you informed in a more up-to-date manner. If you do not have internet access, please fill out and return the form sent home by Principal, Jesse Simpson. We will then send home a printed copy of the information with your student. In general, will be a great source for all your North Hills School District information. Once you are in there, choose under the tab. Once under the West View tab, you will be able to access our pages containing information ranging from a calendar of school events, to P.T.A. meeting minutes, to P.T.A. forms and an archive of the previously sent newsletters.